"... four officials familiar with the planning said Tuesday. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will present details to Senate Republicans later Tuesday. The package would be mostly devoted to flooding the economy with cash, through a payroll tax cut or other mechanism, two of the officials said, with some $50 billion directed specifically to helping the airline industry. White House officials also want to include more assistance for small businesses and their employees in the legislation, the officials said.... The $850 billion package would come in addition to another roughly $100 billion package that aims to provide paid sick leave for impacted workers.... White House officials are leaning hard into the idea of tax cuts and industry assistance, while Democrats have said their proposals are focused more on helping workers, health care providers, schools, and senior citizens...."
WaPo reports.
it is not only in the ability to paint, sketch and draw, but in other media as well
Labels
Amanthus sarcophagus
Amazon
Amy Digi
Bill McKibben
Buffalo
Fox News
GPX art
George Bellows
Georges de La Tour
Georgia
Glasgow Boys
Gloria Steinem
Google
Harvey Weinstein
Holy Saturday
Hudson River School
Hudson Valley
Humanities
Humor
Impressionism
India
Italian Renaissance
Italy
John Waters
Judaism
Lorrie Moore
Music Instruction
New Mexico
New York
Nicolas Cage
Obama
Obama and Trump
Obama and immigration
Obama rhetoric
Obama the ex-President
Paul Bowles
Photography
President Trump
TV
The Deposition
The New Yorker
TikTok
Trump 2020
Trump rhetoric
Trump styles
Trump's family
Twitter
apple blossoms
bad science
clear speech
emancipation
genius
genre painting
global warming
graffiti
guitar
health
hearing
hollywood
ice
indirect painting
journalism
music Industry
prescription drugs
sexual harassment
sexual orientation
student show
stupid
technique
technology
ugly Renaissance babies
Popular Posts
-
cat Moonlight red menggunakan bahan PU penta oto, mempunyai kelebihan warna lebih terang, awet, daya tutup 2 lapis. gunakan warna dasar ...
-
French painter Rosa Bonheur (1822-99) was "the most internationally renowned woman painter of the mid-nineteenth century." 1 Bonhe...
-
It's "white privilege," we are told, to express a desire for order and security: A second sign attempts to convince us to abol...
-
There are always an interesting variety of national and international art museum exhibits I want to see, some I will be fortunate enough to...
-
"... whose fashionable stars (see Koons, Murakami et alia) pander to our appetite for spectacle and whatever’s new. I don’t mean anci...
-
Recently I lectured to a group of students on Ancient Near Eastern Art and since then have been thinking about a work of art that generated ...
-
I recently visited San Francisco and went to the Legion of Honor Museum. I saw many wonderful works of art but was really happy to get to...
-
The Tiger, 1929, Charles Livingston Bull, for Barnum and Bailey. I was trying to locate a show by a friend last week. Google came up with a ...
-
Giovanna Garzoni, 1600-1670, was a successful and talented Italian Baroque painter who traveled around Europe and worked for the Medici fami...
-
I was listening to the NYT "Daily" podcast this morning. The episode is called "Biden's Campaign of Isolation." Beca...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2020
(456)
-
▼
March
(150)
- "Is there a way to make music that includes... car...
- "These weeks of confinement can be seen also, it s...
- "David Lat is in critical condition and has been h...
- At the Blue Sky Café...
- Sunrise, 6:53.
- "Well, I couldn't believe it when I got up this mo...
- "If it were up to me, and it's not, I would stop p...
- A lesson in managing alarm...
- "President Trump has taken historic, aggressive me...
- Looks like we won the imaginary tournament.
- "Joe Biden is planning a regular shadow briefing.....
- "De Blasio’s senior staff in near revolt over his ...
- "Why do you keep calling this the Chinese virus? E...
- "It was only natural for me to document my experie...
- At the Ice Cold Café...
- "Doctors have reckoned with the need to allocate r...
- "Red and Blue America Aren’t Experiencing the Same...
- "President Trump on Thursday exaggerated the poten...
- "The Angel Moroni statue atop the Salt Lake Temple...
- Where will we be in one year?
- "Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Bu...
- "It’s a normal part of the life cycle for adult ch...
- At the Ice Breakers Café...
- "Success means a longer — though less catastrophic...
- "More than two thousand episodes [of Desert Island...
- "You got to go and follow those orders. Just remem...
- Spring break idiocy.
- "Numbers today represent reality as of 3 weeks ago."
- "I am a chronically ill rabbi who offers spiritual...
- "Millions of people across the nation are cloister...
- "Which Country Has Flattened the Curve for the Cor...
- The elephants don't know...
- Don’t be fooled. The new George T. Conway III is ...
- "Beluga trip's off."
- "What It’s Like to Isolate With Your Girlfriend an...
- "Both American and Chinese officials have raised q...
- "Stepping into a Wing location feels a little like...
- "'The pain is off the charts. Everything hurts, no...
- "New C.D.C. data showed that nearly 40 percent of ...
- Elon Musk can help and will help... but not just yet.
- We took a late-day walk in the "Bio-Core"...
- "If facts are the seeds..."
- Life goes on...
- "The White House is asking Congress to allocate $5...
- "Greenland lost a near-record 600 billion tons of ...
- "I want all Americans to understand: we are at war...
- New snow.
- "But in continuing his campaign today, the Sanders...
- "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are on lockdown at...
- Did Biden clinch the nomination yesterday? I don't...
- Robin in the snow.
- "How can those who do not have faith have hope in ...
- "'When you walk, you’re utterly in touch with the ...
- At the Sunrise-Distancing Café...
- "The Czech Republic’s Guardian of the Flooded Vill...
- Trending words.
- Iran warned its people that "millions" may die. Th...
- This is not a window.
- "Toilet paper is being removed from many of our [D...
- "Wow. 12 days ago I began a silent meditation in t...
- "The Trump administration is asking Congress to ap...
- In this time of unselfish coming together of commu...
- Will we come together over coronavirus or is "A Ge...
- Do any of you who are reading this actually have C...
- At the Closet-Cleaning Café...
- Tiny horses help Arnold Schwarzenegger show you ho...
- Rush hour.
- Thanks!
- "My wife got [a print of a boy on a horse asking, ...
- "I'm happiness blogging today. Nothing interested ...
- "I don't think I've ever heard Althouse use the wo...
- BIDEN: "Number one, no more subsidies for the fos...
- At the Wall-of-Ice Café...
- The one on one debate.
- "Soap is made of pin-shaped molecules, each of whi...
- Why "Vegemite" is trending on Twitter.
- "When President Vladimir V. Putin began a program ...
- "There is nothing wrong with Godly principles...."
- "He stopped all conventional advertising of his ap...
- Can we get the coronavirus from eating food that c...
- "Effective as of 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 14, ...
- It's too late to work on your restaurant racism, b...
- "Ms. Regan’s 8 p.m. program, 'Trish Regan Primetim...
- "What does all of this mean for colleges suddenly ...
- "Isolation and other shifts in behavior during the...
- "It was the dawn of the psychedelic 1960s, and she...
- At the Sunrise Café...
- "That is science."
- Today's coronavirus press conference — quite good,...
- "Mr. Colvin does not believe he was price gouging....
- "In Siena, the city to which I am very attached, y...
- "Metropolitan Opera, After Shutting Its Doors, Wil...
- If social distancing works to "flatten the curve,"...
- "A virus is a peculiar object that is inert and ar...
- "The United States has roughly 2.8 hospital beds p...
- At the Ice Break Café...
- Plague forces cancellation of play about the plague.
- "I would recommend that people minimize social con...
- "President Trump today will declare a national eme...
- "The Biden 2020 campaign isn’t about following its...
- How will courts operate in this time of social dis...
- "I’ve been arguing that philosophers don’t need to...
- "Mid-morning and still no new Althouse post. I'm b...
- "When I happen upon almost any image from one of t...
- At the Sunrise Café...
- “I did a shopping trip yesterday and thought I was...
- Biden's Covid-19 plan.
- "Major League Baseball will suspend all operations...
- Your blogger at sunrise.
- "How could the president's address to the nation i...
- "A senior Brazilian government official who visite...
- "I have my sister in bed, dead, I don’t know what ...
- "Lately I've been having a craving for grilled che...
- Gray expanse with red dot.
- "The devil has two strategies: the seduction of wo...
- Sunrise, 7:20.
- The naturalistic moments before and after the Pres...
- "One of the ironies of the moment is that, where i...
- "[W]hen Hurricane Irene devastated my state, Vermo...
- At the Wednesday Night Café...
- "To lessen the risk to our community as much as po...
- Forbes regrets any inconvenience when I click on t...
- Harvey Weinstein gets 23 years.
- "Four years ago, Bernie Sanders put up a surprisin...
- "The tricky thing is that social distancing works ...
- Cruelly neutralized.
- "For months, as part of a research project into th...
- "[T]he president was able to take quick action to ...
-
▼
March
(150)